Construction and opening of Najeti Hotel Lille Nord - Bondues (Hauts-de-France)
History & values
Established in 1994, Najeti Hotels & Golfs owns nine hotels and three golf courses distributed among Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Burgundy and Southern France. Each hotel has its own identity within a specific setting and offers personalized customer service and gourmet catering.
Following the initiative of golf enthusiasts like him, Jean-Jacques Durand decided to build in 1990 the golf course of Saint-Omer where is taking place since 1997 a professional tournament famous all over the world : Open de Golf Hauts-de-France Pas de Calais.
The hotel industry was born around this leisure center and is organized around values and principles to which I am strongly committed :
- Sites filled with memories and events; close to economic and cultural activities centers
- Hotels full of charm where you feel at home in an intimate and sophisticated setting
- Quality tables where you rediscover the flavors of each of our regions
- A keen sense of service and hospitality provided by highly trained and motivated teams
- A development and implementation strategy tailored for international, business and tourism customers."
New graphic identity for Najeti Hotels & Golfs.
A new graphic identity : new logos for more contemporary set.
Construction and opening of Najeti Hôtel du Golf in Acquin-Westbécourt.
Purchase of the Hôtel de la Poste in Beaune
Purchase of the Hôtel de Valescure and its golf course in Saint-Raphaël
Creation of Golf Développement
Purchase of the Hôtel la Magnaneraie in Villeneuve-lès-Avignon
Purchase of the Hôtel Clery in Hesdin-l'Abbé
Purchase of the Hôtel de l'univers in Arras
Purchase of the Hôtel du Parc in Hardelot
Purchase of the Hôtel Château Tilques in Tilques
Creation of the holding Najeti
Creation of the Aa Saint-Omer Golf Club in Acquin-Westbécourt by Jean-Jacques Durand